At a Private Country Escape, 25 minutes North of Gloucester.
From 6pm Friday July 1st to midday Sunday July 3rd.
Featuring a schedule of optional classes and activities, perfect for mixed groups of yogis and non-yogis!
- Dawn Ashtanga Vinyasa classes
- Kundalini, Pranayama, and Meditation workshop
- Afternoon permaculture and botany talk
- Evening Yin Yoga
With loads of activities for adults and children:
- Bushwalking over 250 acres of mountain
and river to explore
- Tennis court with racket and balls supplied
- Pool table and games
- Animal petting farm (goats, peacocks and more)
- Licensed bar (adults only!)
- ZenThai shiatsu therapy massage on-site as well!
On Friday you can arrive any time from 3pm, with the official welcoming ceremony and yin yoga class at 6pm.
Then we will enjoy a delicious vegetarian curry made with devotion by the Hare Krishna chefs at the Bhakti Tree.
On Saturday we begin the day with a vigorous yoga class, followed by a brief snack and coffee break, and a workshop on Kundalini, Pranayama, and Meditation.
Then we break for some rest and play, followed by a walk through the farming community and botany and permaculture tours.
All activities are optional of course, should you find yourself excited to do other things with people or by yourself, then we are happy for you to do so.
On Saturday evening we will again do a restorative yin class, followed by dinner and delicious Indian sweets. Some may even like to visit the on-site bar and play a game of pool!
Sunday is a sleep-in with another flowing class to extract as much delight and energy as we can from the pristine surrounds, followed by brunch and a relaxed departure.
With a variety of cabin configurations to suit individuals or families.
- $900 for an adult in a private cabin
- $1400 for couples
- $150 for children